February 25, 2019 | Categories: Health and Music Education
The symptoms are very similar but performance anxiety will dissipate once the performance is over. Anxiety disorder is an ongoing problem because it is constantly fed by a person’s fearful thoughts. Everyone gets nervous about performing and this is natural. But if someone is feeling constantly anxious, they should seek some professional help.
What are the physical symptoms of anxiety?
- Shallow fast breathing or holding their breath.
- Heart beating faster and harder.
- The body may shake – especially hands.
- Becoming tearful or overly emotional over little things.
- Skin may turn pale – color drains from their skin.
- Increased sweating.
- Dry mouth.